Concentrated Positions

When a stockbroker/financial advisor fails to recommend that you diversify an existing concentrated position, you may have a claim.  If you already have a large percentage of your assets invested in a single stock, or a small number of stocks, you should be advised that alternate strategies exist.  These might range from selling the concentrated position, to hedging the position.  The stockbroker/financial advisor should ensure that you genuinely understand the risks inherent in maintaining a concentrated position.